The Callahan Law Firm
440 Louisiana Street, Suite 2000
Houston TX 77002
888-224-7020 - Toll Free
713-224-9001 - Fax
Houston 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer Proven in Auto - Truck Collision Cases
Texas Trucking Accident Victim?
If you or a family member was recently involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler, tractor-trailer, cement truck, or other big truck, you may be coping with crippling pain, disability, overwhelming medical expenses, and a long recovery ahead - or worse, the incomparable grief associated with the sudden death of a loved one.
At The Callahan Law Firm, you will speak to an experienced Houston 18-wheeler accident lawyer who can help relieve some of your burden by tenaciously seeking answers about the accident and work to maximize justice in your case. To consult with a knowledgeable, trial-tested 18-wheeler accident lawyer who has worked to recover millions for catastrophic injury victims, contact us now.
A Proven Legal Approach Beginning with Thorough Investigation
With millions of dollars potentially on the line when an 18-wheeler accident results in serious injury or wrongful death, trucking and insurance companies go to great lengths to minimize or completely sidestep liability. At The Callahan Law Firm, we aggressively work to discover and prove liability when it exists. Appropriate steps by experienced 18-wheeler accident lawyers include the following:
- Promptly initiate an independent investigation into the crash and its causes
- Carefully analyze the findings in all police/highway patrol and accident reports
- When necessary hire a qualified accident reconstruction expert to investigate and reconstruct the accident
- Collect and consider all available evidence from the accident scene, which includes: taking measurements and photographs of the roadway and vehicles involved, skid marks, gouge marks, crush damage to the vehicles involved, and other critical evidence
- Consider all possible truck accident causes including traffic and regulatory violations, inadequate maintenance, driver fatigue possibly covered up by falsified driver log books, drug or alcohol use, driver inattention, driver distraction from use of cell phones or other electronic devices, and many more
Extensive Knowledge of the Science Behind Motor Vehicle Accidents
Michael S. Callahan is an 18-wheeler accident lawyer in Houston with a background ideally suited to handling these type cases. In addition to being a lawyer, Mr. Callahan has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering that allows him to better understand the physics behind why an accident happens, the cause(s), and what could have prevented it. Working closely with qualified independent experts as needed, we strive to build your case with strong scientific data that cannot be effectively refuted by profit-driven insurance companies.
After an 18-Wheeler Accident, Turn to an Experienced Houston, TX, Lawyer
Contact us today for a free consultation with an experienced Houston 18- wheeler accident lawyer. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that attorney fees are paid only if you make a recovery.