Personal Injury Lawyer in Pasadena, TX
After an accident and injury, you may be facing medical bills, lost wages, pain, and a host of other problems caused by your accident. You might also be dealing with an insurance company or someone who refuses to take responsibility for the harm you have suffered. During these trying times, remember that there is help out there. To schedule your meeting with the most professional personal injury lawyer in Pasadena, TX, contact us online or call us now.
At The Callahan Law Firm, our experienced Pasadena Texas personal injury lawyers have for more than 25 years helping clients who have suffered injuries. Whether your injuries happened on the road, at work, or anywhere else, we are here to help.
We offer a free case review to answer any questions you may have.
How Can Our Personal Injury Attorneys Help You?
As a personal injury law firm, we have the expertise and knowledge to help you make the strongest claim possible. We can help you build your personal injury claim by:
- Investigating your accident and how you were injured – After you are injured, it may seem clear to you about what happened and who was responsible. However, many accidents are more complicated than you think. An investigation may turn up facts that were not apparent. As part of a personal injury claim, we will build the clearest picture possible of what happened and who may be responsible for your injuries.
- Identifying those who may be responsible for your injuries – In many cases, people think that only one or two parties may be at fault. But in a personal injury case, more than one person or company may have played a part in creating the conditions that caused your injuries. Our experienced Pasadena personal injury attorneys will work to identify who should be held responsible in your case.
- Analyzing and explaining the law – Laws around personal injuries can be complex and confusing. Different injuries, different settings, and different parties that are involved can change what laws apply to your case. As a knowledgeable personal injury law firm, we will determine which laws apply and discuss all your options.
- Advocating and negotiating for your recovery – As part of a personal injury claim, you may need to negotiate with insurance companies and other parties. Our lawyers know how to handle these discussions and will advocate for you and your recovery in any negotiations.
- Fighting for you in court and filing a personal injury case, if necessary – If needed, our attorneys will file a personal injury lawsuit for you. We will analyze the facts and the law, then take care of any court filings. Throughout the process, we will stand up for you and fight for the recovery you deserve.
These are just a few of the ways that an experienced personal injury attorney can work on your behalf. If you have been injured, contact a personal injury lawyer in Pasadena, TX, today.
Cases The Callahan Law Firm Can Handle
Our Pasadena injury attorneys help those who have been hurt by the negligence of others. We have helped people get fair compensation for these types of injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Oil Field Injury
- Offshore Accident Injury
- Maritime Injury
- Defective Products
- Work Injury
- Wrongful Death
If you have been injured, do not wait until it is too late to get the compensation you need and deserve. Time is limited, so contact a skilled attorney today to discuss your case.
Demanding Fair Compensation in a Pasadena Personal Injury Claim
After an injury, too many people take the first settlement that they are offered. They may not understand how a personal injury attorney can help. As part of a personal injury claim, you may be entitled to these types of compensation:
- Lost wages – When you are out of work, you may be unable to pay important bills. A personal injury claim may recover the income you have lost because of your injuries.
- Medical costs – Medical care is expensive, and doctors’ bills can add up fast. Medical bills for your injuries will be a part of your personal injury claim.
- Pain and suffering – Injuries can result in intense agony. You may be entitled to compensation for any pain and suffering you have experienced because of your injuries.
- Property losses – In many cases, such as auto accidents, property losses can be included in the same negligence claim that seeks money for personal injuries. This may include large items, including your vehicle, or smaller personal items such as jewelry or electronics.
- Emotional distress – Not all injuries are physical. Some injuries are emotional and can cause lasting trauma. Under a personal injury claim, you may be entitled to compensation for the emotional distress you suffered.
- Punitive damages – In some cases, punitive damages may be available. When someone is reckless or grossly negligent and causes you injury, you may be entitled to punitive damages.
- Compensation for wrongful death – There is no replacing a loved one who has died in an accident. If someone you love has died because of an injury, a wrongful death claim may help you hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
These and other categories of damages may be available. If you have been injured, contact a personal injury lawyer in Pasadena, TX to discuss what compensation may be available to you.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Pasadena
Under Texas law, you have two years from the date of the accident that happens in Texas to file a personal injury lawsuit based on negligence. While a few exceptions exist, this deadline is applied in almost all Texas personal injury cases. To ensure a full financial recovery, you should start collecting evidence to support your personal injury claim as soon as possible. A personal injury attorney can help you start your claim today.
Talk Now to an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Pasadena, TX
At The Callahan Law Firm, we are committed to helping those who have been injured. We are committed to making the personal injury claim process as stress-free as possible. We are available to answer any questions you may have. With more than 25 years of experience helping our clients in personal injury cases, we have the knowledge and experience that your claim deserves.
For a free case review, contact us online or call us today.