Explosions & Fires Attorneys
At The Callahan Law Firm in Houston, TX, our experienced lawyers are prepared to investigate and pursue legal claims arising from fires, explosions and other accidents. We know that burn injuries involve tremendous pain, extensive and costly medical treatment, and a lengthy recovery, and that your success in obtaining just, sizable compensation under the law could make all the difference for your future.
We have a strong track record of success in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including numerous trial victories for deserving clients. Whether the fire or explosion that changed your life occurred on the job, while using a product you believe was defective, or under other circumstances, please call or e-mail us today for caring, focused legal counsel.
Workplace Negligence – Defective Industrial and Household Products – Auto Fires
We are versed in personal injury, wrongful death, insurance, and product and premises liability laws. Our training, experience and knowledge can be a tremendous asset in serious injury and fatality cases resulting from:
- An accident on a well site, drilling rig, pipeline, or other Oil-And-Gas work site
- Fire or explosion on a vessel at sea or while working in any Maritime Industry job
- A fire or explosion related to a Chemical Leak Or Spill
- An apartment fire and resulting damage resulting from landlord negligence, including failures to properly install smoke detectors or adhere to building safety codes
- Car fires or explosions caused by Auto Defects such as vulnerable gas tank positioning and fuel-fed fires
- Household fires, explosions and electrical shocks caused by defective products such as water heaters, space heaters, or computers
- Unfair denial or delay of your Homeowners Insurance claim
- Unfair denial or delay of a life insurance claim