Commercial Truck Accident Lawyers
Although commercial trucks make up only a small percentage of motor vehicles on the road, accidents involving these large vehicles cause many catastrophic injuries and fatalities. At The Callahan Law Firm, we focus on personal injury cases in Houston and throughout Texas. Our attorneys have a history of obtaining six- and seven-figure recoveries in serious injury and fatality cases caused by trucking company and truck driver negligence.
Based in Houston, Texas, the commercial truck accident attorneys at The Callahan Law Firm have the experience, skill and resources to successfully handle these cases and win. Led by former mechanical engineer and Texas board certified personal injury trial attorney Michael Callahan, we have a proven track record of successfully representing individuals and families in commercial truck accidents.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident, the attorneys at The Callahan Law Firm are here to help. In the Houston area and throughout Texas, we contact us for a free consultation if you or a loved one have been harmed in a truck accident.
Types of Commercial Trucks
There are many different types of commercial trucks. These trucks come in different shapes, sizes and configurations, and are designed to perform different tasks.
The following are some examples of the kinds of commercial trucks:
- Tractor-Trailers – a combination trucking unit consisting of a tractor hooked up to a trailer, also referred to as 18-wheelers, semi-trailers or semi-trucks
- Tanker trucks – a truck with a tank body or tank trailer typically used to haul liquids or gases, many of which are classified as hazardous materials
- Cement trucks – a truck that includes a concrete mixer which is a large revolving drum in which cement is mixed with other materials to make concrete
- Dump trucks – specially designed trucks to haul loose material such as dirt, sand or stone, used in construction
- Flatbed trucks – an open truck bed or flat trailer with no sides, used to carry large objects such as heavy machinery or materials
- Tow trucks – a truck used to tow or pickup damaged or disabled vehicles
- Oil field service trucks – a truck used in the oil field industry to transport oil field equipment and workers as well as liquids including oil and wastewater
Contact The Callahan Law Firm for a Commercial Truck Accident
The Callahan Law Firm has a long history of successfully representing people in trucking accident cases. From the time we are retained through settlement or trial, we will work aggressively for you against the negligent truck driver and trucking company to make sure you and your family are treated fairly and get full justice.
For a free consultation, contact us at 713-224-9000 or toll free at 888-224-7020 or send us an email. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis which means that our office is paid only if you make a recovery.