Texas Asbestos Lawyer
Houston Law Firm for Respiratory Disease Victims
Although the health risks of asbestos exposure have finally been exposed in recent decades, the damage has already been done for millions of workers – and some industries and employers were slow to react. The same can be said for silica, other minerals, and chemicals known to be toxic and apt to cause respiratory disease or other severe consequences.
If you are suffering from a respiratory disease such as mesothelioma, another form of asbestos-related cancer, silicosis, emphysema, or other catastrophic harm due to chemical exposure in the workplace, please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.
Taking Action for People Harmed by Corporate and Workplace Negligence
We have built a strong track record of advocacy for workers in the Houston area and along the Gulf Coast, representing those injured or made seriously ill on their jobs in the:
- Oil And Gas industry, whether on drilling rigs, well sites, at refineries, chemical plants, or working in pipeline construction and maintenance,
- Construction and other high-risk Industrial Workplaces
- Maritime And Offshore occupations
- Railroad industry
Our efforts over the years in industrial accidents and other workplace accidents has given our Houston lawyers a background in respiratory diseases and the severe effects of toxic chemical exposure resulting from:
- Chemical Leaks and spills that wreak both health and environmental damage
- Exposure to asbestos-based and other harmful additives in drilling mud used in the oil and gas industry
- Exposure to toxic industrial chemicals and gases including benzene and hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (PPH) associated with use of unsafe diet drugs
Silicosis and Mesothelioma Lawyers, Houston Area and Beyond: 888-224-7020
Our Houston, TX, lawyers have pursued litigation against many wealthy and powerful corporations. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another work-related illness or injury, we will approach your potential case with understanding and knowledge. For an attorney consultation without risk or obligation, please contact The Callahan Law Firm today.