Personal Injury Attorney
At The Callahan Law Firm, we have a history of successfully handling cases involving serious, life-altering personal injuries and fatalities. We represent individuals and families who need legal counsel to help them recover physically, psychologically and financially.
Based in Houston, Texas, the serious personal injury lawyers at The Callahan Law Firm have the experience, skill and resources necessary to successfully handle serious injury and fatality cases and win. Led by Texas board certified personal injury trial attorney and former mechanical engineer Michael Callahan, we have a proven track record of representing individuals and families in injury claims cases.
We take pride in our ability to give people a voice, making sure they are heard and delivering our best every day to obtain the justice our clients deserve.
If you or a loved one have sustained a serious injury and want to discuss what happened as well your legal options, the attorneys at The Callahan Law Firm are here to help. In the Houston area and throughout Texas, we encourage you to call or e-mail our Houston personal injury lawyers today for a free case evaluation.
Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Experienced in Injury and Fatality Claims
Our Houston injury lawyers have represented people for over 20 years in injury cases including those involving:
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Crush Injuries
- Respiratory Diseases
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Organ Failure
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Proven Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Over the years, we have successfully represented individuals and families in many different types of cases including:
- Auto Accidents involving distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding, and other negligence
- Truck Accidents caused by fatigued truck drivers, distracted driving, truck driver under the influence of drugs, equipment failure including defective brakes, and other negligence
- Defective Products involving automobiles including defective airbags, as well as unsafe drugs
- Workplace Injuries resulting from contractor negligence, co-worker negligence in non-subscriber cases, heavy equipment accidents and explosions
- Oilfield Injuries including those involving accidents on drilling rigs and pipelines