Personal Injury Attorney In Houston, TX For Injuries Involving Organ Failure
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with failure of a vital bodily organ including kidney, liver, or heart failure and suspect the cause may be attributable to an unsafe drug or chemical exposure, we may be able to help. At The Callahan Law Firm, you will speak with an experienced personal injury attorney in Houston TX who will talk with you about what happened, listen to you, and discuss legal options you may have.
We are experienced. For a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at our law firm, please call or e-mail us now.
Unsafe Drugs Pose Serious Risks and Take Many Lives
Our Houston-based lawyers are aware of the many types of organ failure linked to unsafe drugs, such as:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension linked to Fen-Phen and other diet drugs
- Development of diabetes, low blood pressure and other devastating side effects of the drug Seroquel
- The neurological condition dystonia and other life-threatening complications from use of the drug Reglan
- Suicide risk and the impacts of withdrawal from Paxil
- Heart attack and stroke linked to the oral contraceptive known as Yasmin or Yaz
Taking Action for Victims of Industrial Accidents and Chemical Exposure
Led by founding lawyer Michael S. Callahan, our Houston law firm has the experience, skill and resources to represent people suffering from organ failure and other serious injuries. Examples of possible causes of organ failure include:
- Exposure to powerful solvents such as benzene or toxic pesticides, sometimes resulting in lung failure, brain damage or death
- Exposure to known carcinogens including asbestos – established as the only known cause of mesothelioma – or other cancer-causing chemicals
- Chemical spills and leaks due to unsafe handling, improper storage, tank ruptures and other forms of negligence, resulting in exposure that can cause liver, kidney, or other organ failures as well as fatal disease
Organ Failure Personal Injury Attorney Houston TX: Call 713-224-9000 or 888-224-7020
We are proven personal injury attorneys for the people of the greater Houston, TX area and throughout Texas, familiar with the industries that employ workers in our region including oil and gas exploration, chemical and petrochemical, manufacturing, power, maritime and transportation. We also work and consult with other attorneys nationwide on cases involving defective products, chemical spills, pharmaceuticals, catastrophic personal injury and environmental litigation. Contact us today to talk with a personal injury attorney in Houston TX.