Contact A Skilled Personal Injury Attorney In Houston
Did you or a family member suffer a crush injury on the job or in an accident elsewhere? A personal injury attorney at The Callahan Law Firm in Houston is prepared to help you recover financial compensation.
Some of the most tragic non-fatal accidents on Houston-area freeways and work sites are those resulting in crush injuries to legs, feet, hands and arms. At The Callahan Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys have the knowledge, skill and resources to effectively represent people who have sustained crush injuries.
The pain and impairment associated with a crush injury are substantial. Medical treatments are often radical, intense and expensive. Contact The Callahan Law Firm for a free consultation to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney in Houston who will talk with you about what happened, listen to you, and discuss your legal options.
Car Accidents – Work Injury – Product Defects – Oil and Gas Well Site Injuries
We are committed to evaluating your case objectively and offering sound counsel whether your injuries occurred:
- In an Auto Accident or 18 wheeler accident on a Houston area freeway or street – with causes that may include truck driver or trucking company negligence or a dangerous Auto Defect
- On the job in the oil and gas, maritime, railroad, construction, or other industry
- On a drilling rig while working on an oil well site or gas well site
- In a heavy equipment accident involving a forklift or other industrial equipment
- Under other circumstances such as a Yamaha Rhino ATV Rollover accident or by using some other dangerous, defective product
Understanding the Long-Term Impact and Costs of Crush Injuries
As you may have tragically learned, a crush injury can cause extensive damage to blood vessels, muscles, nerves, bones and skin. Because of the destruction to the human body, fasciotomy, amputation or other radical surgery may be required. The long-term impact of such a severe injury can include the following:
- Intense, constant (24 hours per day, 7 days per week) and potentially permanent pain diagnosed as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- The need for a prosthetic device or other adaptive equipment and often full-time nursing care for the short or long term
- Inability to work in your prior occupation and a need for extensive vocational rehabilitation or retraining – or sometimes, loss of your ability to be gainfully employed in any capacity
Houston Crush Injury Lawyers – Call 713-224-9000 or 888-224-7020
We represent people from all backgrounds and occupations. Call or email for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at The Callahan Law Firm in Houston. We handle serious injury cases and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, which means if you do not make a recovery, you do not owe us any attorneys fees. We represent individuals and families in crush injury cases, and we do it to win.