No Attorneys’ Fees Unless You Recover Monetary Damages
The Callahan Law Firm in Houston, Texas, is recognized as a leading personal injury trial law firm representing injured oil and gas field workers. Our litigation team offers the professional and financial resources and knowledge to represent injured workers in the most complex cases following an oil or gas field accident.
If you were injured in an industrial accident related to the exploration, drilling or production of oil and gas, you may be eligible to seek additional damages beyond workers’ compensation benefits. Often, liability for compensation can be sought from the company that owns the wells, contractors or manufacturers of defective equipment.
We Represent Clients From Across the Country
There has been a recent boom in drilling and exploration for oil and natural gas in a number of shale fields around the nation. Contact us if you have been injured in any type of accident involving oil or natural gas exploration in any national shale such as the, Barnett Shale, Bakken Shale, the Eagle Ford Shale or the Marcellus Shale. We are based in Houston, Texas, the energy capital of the world, and we have the capacity to represent victims of oil and gas exploration accidents nationwide.
- Texas: From our Houston law offices, we represent people injured on shale exploration sites such as the Eagle Ford Shale, Barnett Shale and Haynesville Shale.
- Louisiana: The Haynesville shale region, also known as Shreveport Shale, stretches between Texas and Louisiana. It is widely thought to be one of the most abundant shale sources of natural gas.
- Colorado: Energy companies are spending hundreds of millions of dollars tapping into the shale oil deposits in the Niobrara, Lewis and Pierre shale exploration sites in Colorado.
- New Mexico: The Lewis and Pierre shale fields stretch into New Mexico as well, along with the Leonard, Barnett and Woodford shale sites.
- Wyoming: The DJ basin, which includes the Niobrara shale, is an active oil and gas exploration region that extends into Wyoming.
- Pennsylvania: The Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania is the subject of heavy exploration due to high concentrations of natural gas.
- North Dakota: The Bakken Shale also known as the North Dakota Shale, located in the Williston Basin, stretches down from Canada into North Dakota and Montana.
Complex Cases Require Maximum Financial Resources
Injury and wrongful death claims resulting from oil and gas exploration accidents can often take more than a year to resolve successfully. From your initial consultation through the final settlement or jury award, our firm has the knowledge, skill and resources to aggressively handle your case. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. You pay attorneys’ fees only as a percentage of what you recover in a settlement or jury award. During your initial consultation, we will explain our fee structure and contingency policies.