Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Who Will Fight For You
Our 18-wheeler accident lawyers in Houston at The Callahan Law Firm understand that the physical damage that occurs in most truck accidents together with the wide range of possible causes and contributing factors can make truck accident cases extremely challenging to handle.
If you have been involved in a crash involving an 18-wheeler or other commercial vehicle, it is critical that you have the right attorney on your side. At The Callahan Law Firm, led by former mechanical engineer Michael S. Callahan, our 18-wheeler accident lawyers have the experience, knowledge, skill and network of experts to successfully handle these cases and win.
Your truck accident lawyer’s level of skill, knowledge and relevant experience are crucial and directly affect whether you succeed in your trucking case. You get one chance at justice. That’s it. In the Houston area and throughout Texas, we encourage truck accident victims to contact our 18-wheeler accident lawyers as soon as possible.
Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Houston Find Answers & Prove Liability to Obtain Just Compensation for You
At The Callahan Law Firm, our experienced truck accident lawyers in Houston have handled hundreds of motor vehicle accidents including those involving 18-wheelers and other commercial motor vehicles in and around Houston, TX, and throughout Texas. We are ready and prepared to immediately handle serious injury and wrongful death litigation arising from:
- 18-wheeler accidents occurring on interstate freeways, Texas highways and other roadways
- Commercial vehicle accidents such as those involving delivery trucks, cement trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, box trucks, buses and construction equipment
- Underride accidents and override accidents in which devastating injuries can be attributed to the physical differences between a truck and passenger vehicle
- Serious injuries and fatalities resulting from impact with steel bumpers on trucks. Most car bumpers are now designed with plastics and in a way that absorb the force of an impact to help protect occupants. Steel truck bumpers do not. The technology is there, but trucks choose not to use it. Our 18-wheeler accident lawyers in Houston ask “why not?”
- Accidents caused by over-aggressive, fatigued or distracted truck drivers – and negligence on the part of the trucking company in hiring drivers and maintaining vehicles
Contact a Houston Truck Accident Lawyer To Fight for You
If you have been seriously injured or tragically lost a family member in a Texas roadway accident involving a tractor-trailer, large truck, or other commercial vehicle, please contact our 18-wheeler accident lawyers now. We will respond quickly to your inquiry, take steps to investigate the crash and its cause(s), and work tirelessly to get answers and the justice you and your family deserve.