The Callahan Law Firm
440 Louisiana Street, Suite 2000
Houston TX 77002
888-224-7020 - Toll Free
713-224-9001 - Fax
Houston Work Injury Attorney
Dedicated Lawyers Helping those Injured On the Job
If you suffered injuries on the job and want a Houston work injury attorney to help you recover compensation, contact The Callahan Law Firm for a free review of your potential case.
With many people in the Houston, TX area employed in the energy, transportation, maritime, shipping, manufacturing, construction, and related industries, Texas is a state where physically demanding, risky work is a constant reality. Every day, men and women go to work at chemical plants, refineries, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, construction sites, oil and gas well sites, and other potentially dangerous workplaces. And every day, serious accidents and injuries occur for Texans on the job.
Houston Work Injury Lawyer Wants to Help You
If you have been injured - or had a family member tragically killed - in a workplace accident caused by the careless or reckless acts of another person or a company, we want to help you recover all compensation available to you under the law. Whether you need a lawyer experienced in oilfield accident claims or some other type of industrial accident claims such as forklift accidents, we encourage you to call or e-mail our law firm today and request a free consultation with an experienced Houston work injury attorney.
Giving Workplace Accident Victims a Voice and Determined Representation
Our dedicated Houston personal injury and wrongful death lawyers have achieved positive results through jury trials and settlements in workplace accident cases. We handle "third party" accidents arising from the negligence of someone other than an injured workers' co-worker or employer, gross negligence cases as well as cases where an employee is seriously injured and the employer does not carry workers' compensation insurance. Our extensive experience both in and out of the courtroom enables us to evaluate and handle claims involving:
- Chemical plant, refinery, construction site and other industrial accidents
- Heavy equipment accidents caused by the negligent operation of forklifts, cranes, bulldozers, backhoes and other industrial equipment - or by a product defect
- Building and wall collapses as well as dropped loads resulting in serious crush injuries, limb loss, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or death.
- Burns, harmful chemical exposure and other catastrophic events associated with work in the oil and gas industry, at well sites, chemical plants or elsewhere
- Railroad accidents and FELA claims
- Maritime and offshore accidents covered by the Jones Act and the Death on the High Seas Act
- Occupational respiratory diseases caused by negligence and defective products, including mesothelioma, other asbestos cancers, or silicosis resulting from inhalation of drilling mud additives or other carcinogens
Consult a Caring Work Injury Attorney Willing to Go the Distance For You
We take pride in our track record of success for injured workers and grieving families in and around Houston, TX, and across the state and nation. You can turn to our lawyers Michael S. Callahan and Casey M. Brown for honest, caring counsel in troubled times - and the proven ability to take your claim all the way through trial if that is what obtaining justice requires.